Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing strategies to help define your online business needs, or corporate identity through the process of functional web design, search engine optimization, client lead generation and reciprocal link exchange. Manage your pay-per-click accounts, Adwords, Adsense, Bing Ads and other SEO pay strategy's.
Chicago Search Engine Optimization Specialists
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) consists of these main components of strategy:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Organic Search Engine Placement
- Paid Per Click Search (PPC) - Google Adwords campaigns
- Paid Inclusion (Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Search Submit Express).
The Chicago Illinois located specialist will analyze your companies web site to determine the best practices to get your site listed and get you a great Return on your Investment (ROI).
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your web site to perform on the organic or algorithmic search results of the top search engines. This process can include, but is not limited to changing the existing URL architecture of your web site to be more easily crawled by the search engines and incorporating elements into your web site to ensure the site is "search engine friendly". All search engines have their own ranking criteria, like Google Analytics for determining where your web site will appear for any keyword search or search word combination. We will optimize your site to the maximum allowable standards that meets W3C HTML code validation.
WEdezine search optimization specialist, based in Chicago Illinois, are dedicated to delivering the most effective and ethical Search Engine Optimization solutions to all its clients. Some of these common elements to a complex SE Optimization include the following:
- Keyword Research - Research which keywords and phrases will bring the best traffic to your web site.
- Content & Navigation Enhancements - Analysis of your web site's content, navigational structure, code standards to make your site more friendly to search engines crawlers, spiders and bots.
- Meta-Tag Development - Create and deploy effective Title and Description Tags.
- Directory Submissions - Submit keyword specific parts of your web site to appear within the major online directories such as DuckDuckGo.
- Link Popularity Campaign - Increase and improve the quantity and quality of relevant external web sites that link to pages on your web site in order to enhance your site's visibility within search engines. Using Free Social Media profiles, posting updates to Facebook, announcing on Twitter or sharing on Google+ builds links for company focused promotions.